Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Okey dokey ... I'll start again (I lost my last posting somewhere so if it appears twice apologies)!

Time flies! I had a wonderful summer exploring the Ocean depths in the Gulf of Mexico, and taking a break from being a creative maniac while my very energetic Mother visited for over a month!

However, all good things must come to an end and it was all hands to the pump (torch) when school started.

From the beginning of the year I have been attempting to complete one item a day - of course there are days when I make nothing (even a week) but then I may finish 5 all at once! As long as I reach the end of the month having completed 30 new pieces I'm a happy bunny (as my Mum would say)!

So this month I'm up to 25 and am 4 items behind - that means tomorrow I have to complete and inventory 4 things. Think I can do it?

These are some of the things I've completed this month - the big hold cored beads are in preparation for a small group show I'll be taking part in at the Lafayette Gallery based on the theme of the SouthWest. More about that next week ... perhaps!





No comments: